ABOUT OUR PRESENTATIONS
NOVEL Health Strategies' Principal and Co-Founder Saurabh (Rob) Aggarwal, PhD is presenting at upcoming specialty pharmacy continued medical education conference on Biosimilars.
This presentation will cover topics on challenges and opportunities for Biosimilars.
Challenges Hindering Advancement & Approvals of Biosimilars in the United States
- Describe challenges facing implementation of Biosimilars
- Describe how to overcome licensing and price competition
- Describe strategies for formulary decisions relative to biosimilar market
- Discuss the challenges of Naming conventions in advancing Biosimilars in
- the US
- Describe the impact of administration devices with biosimilars - and the
- patents owned by the innovator, i.e. auto- injectors.
- Review the utilization of 'white-bagging' for biosimilars
With the first biosimilar product approved by the FDA in the United States and more on the horizon, there is no better time to discuss the future, growth, and implications with leading companies and executives in the industry. The changes are coming rapidly and many issues have yet to be addressed, including interchangeability, cost burden, state and federal regulations, commercialization, 'white-bagging' utilization and the role of health information technology.
With multi-stakeholder sessions and presentations by key players and decision-makers, Biosimilars 20/20 is the industry event of the summer!