ABOUT OUR PRESENTATIONS
Novel Health Strategies team presented ten studies at ISPOR EU Annual Meeting in Berlin on market access strategy, pricing and health economic and outcomes research trends.
These studies were led by Novel Health team and are good examples of wide breadth and depth of our expertise.
In-person replays of all presentations are available upon request.
- Role of Subgroup Analyses for Technology Assessment and Coverage Decisions
- Review of Cost Effectiveness Studies of High Budget Impact Drugs (2007-2012)
- Systematic Review of Non-Interferon Based Regimens for
- Chronic Hepatitis C Treatment 2010-2012
- Global Health Care Reforms and their Impact on Pricing, Access and Health Outcomes Strategy
PRICING AND MARKET ACCESS
- Comparison of Cancer Drug Prices in the United States and the United Kingdom
- Access, Uptake and Utilization Management of Multiple Sclerosis Products In The United States
- Emerging Drug Reimbursement Models: Lessons and Implications from Cancer Drug Access Schemes
- New Pricing Dynamics in Big Five EU: Case Study of Biosimilar GM-CSF Products
- Emerging Market Access Trends: Pricing and Coverage of Targeted Cancer Therapies in Russia (2011-2012)
- France Market Access: Review of 2011-2012 Assessments by Transparency Committee